Please adhere to the following policies to ensure a smooth and successful event… Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
- Registration is first-come, first-served. Please register on the link provided on our PAINT NIGHTS CALENDAR. There are no refunds once you have registered, however we can transfer your registration to another date (depending on availability). Requests for transferring registrations will not be accepted 72 hours prior to the event. You may ask a friend to use your registration, please provide them with your receipt and call us at 757-768-9033 or email email@example.com
- There is a small registration fee included with the online registration. See registration page for more details.
- Please show up to each event at least 15 minutes prior so that we can start our instruction promptly.
- We are a family-friendly facility and desire people of different ages to participate in our PAINT NIGHTS. However, due to the limited amount of space and time allotted, we do ask that children that are not registered to not be present. We accept registration of minors, however a parent must be present at all times. We do not recommend children younger than 7 to register due to the pace of the instruction. Parents may not participate unless they are also registered to attend. ***Minors under the age of 21 are not allowed to be present when we offer BYOB events***
- Any unruly or unacceptable conduct will not be tolerated and individuals who are not able to maintain their decorum will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- BYOB events will be specified on our calendar and registration pages. We do not sell or distribute alcohol.
- Please wear something comfortable to paint in. Although we do provide an apron to wear, we advise you to wear clothing that you are ok with possibly getting paint on. Be advised that most acrylic paints are not washable.
- We are not responsible for any missing, damaged or misplaced items brought into the facility. Please keep track of your belongings.
- You may bring any snacks or food you desire. Please be mindful of your neighbor in case they have any food allergies.
- ARTINSPIRED PAINT NIGHTS reserve the right to cancel any class of less than 5 registered students.
- In the case of severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will contact all registered participants and post the updates on our blog, website, Twitter and Facebook sites. Your registration will be transferred to the next available class of your choice.