Here’s your mid-month update where we are happy to report that more programs are now available for viewing online! I will just list them and you pick what you like!
- NEW ArtInspired Paint Nights date for February 8th, 2015 where you will paint an Über romantic scene called “In Deep Love” … we will also be posting more works and dates this week! https://artinspired.com/paint-nights-calendar/
- Valentine’s Latin Dance Lesson on February 14th, 2015 for couples! Beginner friendly… what a great way to bond and have a fun date. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn great moves to sweep your special partner off their feet! https://artinspired.com/ballroom-calendar/
- 6-Week SALSA dance lesson with Lorna will begin on February 22nd, 2015. Great value and a fantastic way to learn this popular and engaging class. https://artinspired.com/ballroom-calendar/
- Harvest of Health will be hosting a class called STAYING WELL WITH ESSENTIAL OILS this Saturday, January 24th, 2015 from 11:00am – 12:00pm. Come join us as we learn how to keep our families & pets well with essential oils. We will discuss what they are, how they work and help you find solutions to your everyday health concerns like cold, flu, allergies, sleep & stress. FREE class – please RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/397948710366287/?ref=22&pnref=story Can’t attend this one? Next class will be Sun, Feb 1.
- NEW NEW NEW clients who are interested in our wellness programs can now attend the FIRST CLASS FREE! Already a member? Please tell your friends who would love to take advantage of trying out our program for FREE. https://artinspired.com/passes-and-rates/
- LINE DANCE LESSONS Kick Off!! Line Dance Lessons every Friday starting February 6th, 2015 with Professional Instructor Linda Vollmer-Coolican! Limited to 30 attendees… RSVPs pay only $5!! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/line-dancing-lessons-kick-off-tickets-15355964102
Thank you for your presence and blessings. We hope to provide more opportunities for you to explore your creativity, improve your health and overall LIVE A MORE INSPIRED LIFE.
The ArtInspired Center is located in Newport News and our private studio is in Kiln Creek (Yorktown). We love to provide our community with great programs that encourages wellness, creativity, inspiration and community. Love to ZUMBA? Check out our calendar… PAINT NIGHTS are here! Come and get creative with us. Contact us at 757-768-9033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org